Sunday, October 08, 2006

Dance Dance Revolution VERY COOL!

I just had to let you know about this VERY COOL game called Dance Dance Revolution. It is played through PlayStation 2 or XBox. My kids had it on their "wish list" last Christmas. Well, me being a little bit tech numb (if you can relate) I went searching and sure enough there was such a thing. Me - being skeptical - couldn't imagine something being suitable for all three kids. (Mine are 10, 14 and 16) But, being a softie (sometimes) I plowed ahead and got it. WOW! It was the hit gift of the season! The whole family was Dance Dancing and having a roaring good time.

After a year it is still going strong. Dance Dance Revolution did NOT get buried in the back of the closet and forgotten. It is constantly hooked up and used by the kids and their friends all the time. The best part is even if they are in their rooms (for privacy - ha ha) I know exactly what they are up to. Never a quiet moment, but that's OK with me! Also, they are moving constantly, (exercising, but don't tell them that) another great bonus!

At first I admit I was a little afraid they might slip and fall, but no mishaps yet. I am getting another Dance Dance Revolution game for my classroom - indoor recess time!

If you want to order one - I like ordering from Amazon.com because I like the service and the FREE Shipping.

Until next time... Have a blast with your Dance Dance Revolution!

aliluvz2teach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home